1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT:: 2 MESA PH115's local to oklahoma/Arkansas

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by voodoobassist, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voodoobassist

voodoobassist Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Tulsa , OK
    Up on the block, 2 Mesa PH115's, PRICE DROP $600 for the pair!!!one newer model with the player control network, one without. Both cabs have newish Eminence Delta 400 watt 15's. The newer models spkr is about 1 month old, the older models is approx 4 months old. Both cabs are 8 ohms. One vinyl Mesa cover is included and both cabs are in very good cosmetic condition. Removable casters on each as well.

Thought I would like the old 15 sound, but guess I'm a 410 guy at heart after all. I'd be willing to trade these for Bag End 115 , 210s , 410, + a bit of cash, or sell outright for [DEL]$400[/DEL] [DEL]$350[/DEL] each.

Willing to drive up to 2 hours from Tulsa Ok for the right deal. Would really rather not ship these at this time. Both cabs are fully functional, black tolex, silver grills and I will post pics in the next day or so.

Thanks for looking and let's see what pops up as trade bait.

2. voodoobassist

Jun 9, 2008
    Tulsa , OK
    Bump!

3. voodoobassist

Jun 9, 2008
    Tulsa , OK
    ttt

4. voodoobassist

Jun 9, 2008
    Tulsa , OK
    Bump,...and would love to trade one of these for a Bag End 210 with the coax driver. Anyone????

5. voodoobassist

Jun 9, 2008
    Tulsa , OK
    Traded locally, closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.