1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT 2003 TAYLOR NS42-CE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by zcwilkes, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got this a few years ago because I took some classical guitar lessons about twenty years ago and I thought it would be cool to have another one.

The truth is it doesn't get played and I want more bass gear.

It's pretty mint. 9/10. It has the factory Taylor hard case which is in great shape as well.

$900 shipped OBO, I'll take some off the price if you would like to meet. I'm in the Huntington, WV area and willing to drive a few hours.

I'm open to trades but I'm more interested in pedals (Eventide), an Aguilar DB900 DI or Eminence 3015LFs, plus cash (I'm flexible).

I'm in no hurry to sell, I just thought I'd give anyone here a shot if they were interested. I have more pice if anyone is actually interested.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.