1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: 2003 Warwick Thumb 5 B.O. w/ upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lwleaver, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have a 2003 Warwick Thumb 5 I want to sell or trade. It is good to very good condition. This is a players bass. I played about 40 shows with it and I was never ever disappointed. This was my main bass, with a Modulus as a backup. There is some player wear but nothing serious. The upgrades are a set of Basslines Jazz pu\'s and an Aguilar OBP-3. Some mods were made to accommodate the preamp. The controls are as follows: vol/vol/mid/stacked bass and treble and a mid range freq selector. This thing can cover any ground you do. My band played anything from classic rock to dance/hip hop. I never needed a different bass to get the sound I needed. I will throw in a Ritter Gig bag with the bass.
    So, cash is always cool. Since I am taking a break from gigging while I finish school I am going to take a stab at some home recording. I am good on bass gear, but I need an electric guitar. Here is kind of a list of guitars I am looking for:
    American Strat Plus or Plus Deluxe
    Ibanez-JEM, JS or RG
    Jacksons
    PRS
    Gibson Les Paul Studio or standard
    Peavey Wolfgang
    Throw anything at me and I will consider it.
    Trades will be considered up or down, plus/minus cash.
    I can get pics really soon so hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks.

Landon
    610-256-0731

2. you have pm. :cool:

3. slamzilla

slamzilla Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Pm'ed ya.

4. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    PM Sent

5. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I had a deal that did not work out, so she is still here. I was hoping for around 1000, but price is negotiable. As far as trades go my situation has changed a bit and I am looking for a few more things.
    Apple iPod 40 or 60GB Video
    Apple Powerbook 15" G4 1Ghz proc or better ( ihave a 12" 1.5 Ghz w/ 1.25 GB of ram I can offer if needed)
    Screaming PC desktop to do audio/video, must be able to handle gaming as well.
    Electric Guitars
    I can offer cash for the right deal, trade up/down, sideways etc. Pictures can be found at the following url:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lwleaver/album?.dir=/9a6b&.src=ph&.tok=phDhcaEB7a0gr6uN

Let me know if you have any questions.

6. Just a bump for a good looking bass

7. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    She is still here after all this time crying for a new home. So, how about 900 clams.

8. jzucker

jzucker Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    email sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.