Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS/FT: 2003 Warwick Thumb 5 B.O. w/ upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lwleaver, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have a 2003 Warwick Thumb 5 I want to sell or trade. It is good to very good condition. This is a players bass. I played about 40 shows with it and I was never ever disappointed. This was my main bass, with a Modulus as a backup. There is some player wear but nothing serious. The upgrades are a set of Basslines Jazz pu\'s and an Aguilar OBP-3. Some mods were made to accommodate the preamp. The controls are as follows: vol/vol/mid/stacked bass and treble and a mid range freq selector. This thing can cover any ground you do. My band played anything from classic rock to dance/hip hop. I never needed a different bass to get the sound I needed. I will throw in a Ritter Gig bag with the bass.
    So, cash is always cool. Since I am taking a break from gigging while I finish school I am going to take a stab at some home recording. I am good on bass gear, but I need an electric guitar. Here is kind of a list of guitars I am looking for:
    American Strat Plus or Plus Deluxe
    Ibanez-JEM, JS or RG
    Jacksons
    PRS
    Gibson Les Paul Studio or standard
    Peavey Wolfgang
    Throw anything at me and I will consider it.
    Trades will be considered up or down, plus/minus cash.
    I can get pics really soon so hit me up if you are interested.

Thanks.

Landon
    610-256-0731

2. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
  3. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I had a deal that did not work out, so she is still here. I was hoping for around 1000, but price is negotiable. As far as trades go my situation has changed a bit and I am looking for a few more things.
    Apple iPod 40 or 60GB Video
    Apple Powerbook 15" G4 1Ghz proc or better ( ihave a 12" 1.5 Ghz w/ 1.25 GB of ram I can offer if needed)
    Screaming PC desktop to do audio/video, must be able to handle gaming as well.
    Electric Guitars
    I can offer cash for the right deal, trade up/down, sideways etc. Pictures can be found at the following url:
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lwleaver/album?.dir=/9a6b&.src=ph&.tok=phDhcaEB7a0gr6uN

Let me know if you have any questions.

4. Just a bump for a good looking bass

5. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    She is still here after all this time crying for a new home. So, how about 900 clams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.