1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: 2005 Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster - low serial #

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tonegasm, May 16, 2011.

1. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    This Fender was my final attempt at trying to bond with Fenders. I'm a Gibson guy and can't trick my fingers into loving anything else. She's an early 9/2005 Fender EJ Stratocaster in excellent condition. This is also a black model which are much more rare then the sunburst models which are plentiful. The pickups on this thing sound ridiculously good. The only imperfections I can spot are one tiny ding which is hard to photograph and some finish scratches on the back from rubbing against clothes while playing. These may even buff out but I never felt a need to attempt it. Nothing is through the finish. The guitar comes with all original case candy/paperwork as well as beautiful original blonde hardshell case which is pristine.

Asking $1500 shipped CONUS.

Possible trades:
    Gibsons, especially with P90's
    Gibson acoustics
    Marshalls
    Bogners
    Fender '57 Twin
    Other rock amps

Try me!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NDgtMjAxMTA1MTItMTg0OS5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2NDktMjAxMTA1MTItMTg0OS5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTEtMjAxMTA1MTItMTg0OS5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTAtMjAxMTA1MTItMTg0OS5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTMtMjAxMTA1MTItMTg1MC5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2NTQtMjAxMTA1MTItMTg1MC5qcGc.

2. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    Some more photos and one of my new guitar room. :)

utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODgtMjAxMTA1MTYtMjMwOC5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODctMjAxMTA1MTYtMjMwNy5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODktMjAxMTA1MTYtMjMwOC5qcGc.
    utf-8BSU1HMDA2ODYtMjAxMTA1MTYtMjMwNy5qcGc.

3. Tonegasm

Tonegasm

Mar 22, 2010
    NJ
    PM's replied to. The guitar weighs in at around 7.5-8 lbs. on my old school bathroom dial scale.