1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT 2005 MIM Fender Precision neck with tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by WarriorJoe7, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    Rosewood board on maple. Frets in almost new condition. 2005 according to serial number. Includes original tuners installed. No extra mounting holes on neck heel or behind tuners (has only ever been on the original body or another bass that matched perfectly.)

Would trade for a jazz neck of comparable value. Or a precision special with 1.5 inch nut. Possibly other trades.

$175 plus shipping ($12-$24 in the US)

I do have a project bass for sale up in the bass section (just listed 5 minutes ago) and a bunch of basses fs/ft in the thread in my signature.

Thanks,
    Joe

2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I get home from spring break in a few hours so I'll post some pics.

3. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Banned

I've got a 90's MIM Jazz neck that I might want to trade. All original holes intact, no new ones, includes tuners. I've got a body coming... I'll let you know if I decide to go with a P-style neck.

4. T-Mac

T-Mac

Feb 2, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hi Joe, I tried to PM you about the neck, but your inbox must be full. Is the neck still available?

5. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    I had to go spend some time in the hospital so sorry i didn't get a chance to bumpage this until now. i've been out for weeks but too busy catching up. I am back now.

DSCN4204.
    DSCN4205.
    DSCN4220.
    DSCN4221.
    DSCN4222.
    DSCN4223.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.