1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: 2005 WARWICK CORVETTE 6 STRING

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 5string_phunk, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently purchased this beast used from BassNW in Seattle. It was a Christmas gift to myself and after a few weeks of playing I realize that I am just not a 6 string player! :)

This is a German made 2005 Warwick Corvette 6 string w/ Bartolini pups and 18V NMTB 3 band preamp w/ freq switch. I am taking it to a local luthier to get the electronics looked over and setup w/ new strings. Rest assured that this bad boy will be ready to go out of the box.

This is a great example of the Warwick Corvette line! The only issue I have found with this bass is a nick on the edge of the neck by the fret at the 9th fret (pictured) other than that this is a GREAT player!

Weighs in a 11 lbs

comes with Warwick rockbag, all case candy (truss rod tool, wax, owners manual, binder). I will throw in a new set of Dunlop Dual action Strap locks to the buyer of this bass!

selling for [DEL]$875[/DEL]$850 OBO SHIPPED CONUS

No trades offers please. I need the cash!
    View attachment 246982 View attachment 246983

2. BUMP!

3. no love for a wick six?

4. price drop bump!!

5. what's the weight?

6. not sure about the weight...I will weigh it when I get home.

7. to the top bump!

8. Hi
    this is a standard so 16.5 mm spacing at the bridge ?
    what woods are the body neck and finger board ?

cheers Paul

9. The body is Bubinga. The neck I believe to be ovangkol with a wenge fretboard.

I haven't measured the string spacing as it is set up currently, it feels like 17mm, but it has the Warwick 3-way adjustable bridge. You can set the string spacing to your personal liking.

My bathroom scale is broken, but I would guess the weight to be right at 10 lbs. I will bring it to work tomorrow and weigh it on the shipping scale for an accurate weight.

10. bump for a beautiful bass! I just made an appointment to have it looked over and setup.
    Ed will give it a good once over to make sure its tip top...his setups are second to none!

11. bump!

12. Price Drop Bump!! Weight and better pics will be up tonight!

13. sorry it has taken so long to get this info up...my scale at home is officially dead...

Weight is right at 11 LBS per the postal scale at work.

14. PRICE DROP BUMP! I know someone out there in TB-land is looking for a nice 6 string!!

15. growler-br

growler-br

Jan 11, 2009
    New Windsor NY
    I would love that bass man... I just don't have any good trades or money...

16. Thanks! I was really excited when I got it, but I realized pretty quickly that I am a 4/5 string player.

17. Dieps17

Dieps17

Apr 1, 2011
    Neckthru?

18. pm´d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.