1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: 2008 Lakland 55-94 Classic "Seafoam Green"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by swpyne, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Well I figured I'd open up a new post for this beautiful bass because I couldn't change the heading on the old one.

This is a "mint" condition 2008 Lakland 55-95 Classic finished in Seafoam Green. It has a matching headstock and a beautiful Rosewood board. It has standard Lakland electronics and pickups and it only weighs in at 8.4 lbs. on my digital scale.

I realize that people either love or hate this color but I have to tell you that it's totally striking in person. Almost like having your own '57 T-Bird :D But you get to play it instead of drive it!!! ;)

I paid just under $3k for it and took delivery of it a little less than a year ago. I find myself with too many basses and the projects I am in now are oriented towards my other basses so............

I'd like to sell or possibly trade this beauty.

I'm asking only $2,250.00 for it shipped in the continental US and that includes a cream color Lakland vintage style HSC.

As far as trades go I am now in the market for some cabinets. I would be specifically interested in Epifani, EA or Eden but if you have some nice cabs to offer up in a trade shoot me a PM.

As far as basses go I really already have more than I "need" but I'm always a sucker for other Laklands as well as Status, MTD, Modulus, Pedulla, STR, Sadowsky, Stambaugh or US G&L.

Here are a few photos and a link to a bunch more.

100_2021.
    100_2028.
    100_2017.
    100_2016.

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/swpyne/55-94/?action=view&current=100_2016.jpg

2. bwest9

bwest9 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    Still available?

3. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Yes, at the moment it is although I am seriously considering a trade offer. Please PM me directly if you are interested. Thanks!

4. swpyne

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I just took it out of the case for the first time in about a month and played it. Wow, I must be nuts to let this bass go. :rollno:

So I have decided to keep it, at least for the time being. :bag:

Thanks to all who expressed interest. There were some very nice trade offers! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.