1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT 2010 G&L JB Ebony Lined Fretless Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by NYCBass, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCBass

NYCBass If it feels good it must be a Jazz Bass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    I custom ordered this Bass from a Dealer this year. I don't know if it's one of a kind or not, but I have never seen one like this before. It is a 2010 US Made G&L JB Jazz Bass in Fullerton Red with a Matching Headstock and a Lined Ebony Fretless Fingerboard. It has an Alder body, comes with the OHSC and all the Case Candy as well. The Bass plays and sounds Great, it really nails that Jaco sound.

I decided to open this one up for trades as well this time. What I'm looking for:
    G&L USA SB-2
    Fretless Ebony Board
    Fretted Maple Board
    G&L L-2000
    Fretless Ebony Board
    Fretted Maple Board
    MM Stingray
    Fretted or Fretless
    MM Sterling
    Fretted or Fretless

Feel free to run whatever 4 string bass you have by me. I'm looking for something outside the Jazz Bass realm, but that doesn't mean I would not look at them as well. Just looking for something new to play that might open up new possibilities of inspiration

Outright sale for 1200.00 shipped in the lower 48 of these Great United States.

JB04.gif
    JB03.gif
    JB02.gif
    JB01.gif

2. line6bassist

line6bassist Supporting Member

May 16, 2009
    san antonio/austin
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice :D

3. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    All PM's Replied to. So cool trade offers but I still seeing what's out there right now. Please keep the offers coming.

9.4 pounds by the old bathroom scale.

4. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    ttt

5. NYCBass

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Traded

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.