1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

fs/ft: 2011 fender amdlx jazz v ...like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by SodaCity bass, Aug 9, 2012.

1. SodaCity bass

SodaCity bass Bartolini Artist, MTD Artist, LaBella Artist Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    So I recently got this bass on a trade and I absolutely love it. I do. Unfortunately I need an upright now for a new paying gig so this must go to fund it. It's natural with maple fingerboard with black pearl block inlays and black binding. The only marks on the bass are a few scratches on the pg....nothing else. Comes with ohsc and case candy. Price is $1300 with a little flexibility. The only way I'll consider a trade is for a nice upright with the addition of my mrod listed in amps. Pics will be posted tonight.

2. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
  3. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Bump

4. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    $1275 shipped

5. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Bump. Price isn't going any lower folks

6. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Up

7. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Is there really this little interest for these???

8. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    It's not just these. It's everything. The market (on here anyways) is not moving anything unless you're practically giving it away.

Bump for a good guy to deal with and a KILLER bass. I know, it used to be mine. One of the best playing/sounding Fender 5s I've ever had.

9. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    So true zach. I'd hate to put her on eBay, but they seem to be selling there. Thanks for the kind words bud! Still looking to trade my rig for an upright!!!

10. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    At that price point it probably isn't likely to be a quick sale (selling in a week or less would be pretty fast). Plus low feedback count and high cost can usually make a sale take a bit longer. Don't sweat it -- give it some time and the right buyer will likely come along

11. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Well, it's positive feedback and if you look at them you can see they are all higher end basses. The price is the same as the others listed as well. Its the going rates for these

12. It's not if none of them are selling..

With that being said I really wish I had the funds right now. These things are awesome basses, im sure the right buyer will come along in time.

Good luck with the sale

13. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    That's why I'm thinking this one will go to bay. They're selling on there.....hoping someone here will pick this up so itll stay in the family

14. BigRedBassPlayer

BigRedBassPlayer Supporting Member

I posted this in another thread before, but I will say it again. Things, for some reason, have really slowed down on here. Even the trade market has gone down. Just a couple months ago, the trade I'm trying to pull off would have been done within a couple days. Easy. And now, I haven't found it yet. This Jazz would have flown off the shelves too. I hate the bay. I don't really have any feedback there because I love dealing with TBers. But, it's hard times here at this point. Hang in there. Do what you have to do. GLWTS!

15. nat7

nat7

Jul 10, 2009
    If shipping to Poland was lower id buy it first day you put it up!!

16. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Yup. Sorry, can't control shipping charges.

17. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Getting offers on eBay bump

18. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    Sent final offers to a few forum members and on eBay. I would accept $1200 no fee plus shipping

19. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    "no fee"??

20. SodaCity bass

Aug 4, 2011
    Blythewood, SC
    That means bank transfer, can or buyer paying fees.