1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT - 2011 Low End Bird 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Trabeen, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trabeen

Trabeen Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Killer and unique LowEnd Bird, I gave it a fair go for a couple of months and just need to admit that a 19mm sixer is not for me. $2000 $1500 shipped / insured CONUS.

EDIT - Just found one that is a better fit so the trade gig is no longer, FS only with a jumbo price drop.

The details -

Spalted carved top with a set maple neck; 34" scale, 2 1/8" at the nut at 3 3/4" at the 21st fret. Benavente humbuckers and two-band preamp with master volume and pan, switches for each pickup for series / parallel / single coil operation. A touch under 11 pounds using the ever-scientific bathroom scale method, balances surprisingly well for a T-Bird. In excellent condition with no dings or scratches or any real evidence of play for that matter, I'd love to keep it but am way more comfortable with narrower spacing.

2. RockFistMusic

RockFistMusic

Apr 25, 2008
    JAX FL
    Played that bass at that NAMMshow, super sweet bass :)

3. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    Damn, what a steal!

4. austinso

austinso

Jan 10, 2008
    East Bay, CA
    I seriously cannot believe that this bass is still here! A boutique bass like this at this price is practically giving it away. Sometimes I wonder whether listing things at such a low price turns people off because you think "there must be something wrong with it". But this was a seriously sweet bass.

Bump for an upstanding guy to deal with...

5. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    HOLY f*ck!:eek:

6. austentaciousC

austentaciousC

Mar 17, 2010
    What a stupid price, my wallets on fire man...if only the spacing was tighter!

7. Trabeen

Trabeen Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Goin' bump on a seriously high fun-per-dollar ratio sixer, $1500 shipped / insured CONUS.

8. RockFistMusic

RockFistMusic

Apr 25, 2008
    JAX FL
    Great deal on this bass, sounds and plays amazing (was at NAMM 2011) and even though it has the wider spacing and bigger neck it is actually very smooth and easy to play, easier than a baseball bat neck Warwick 5'er IMHO

:bag:

9. Colonel129

Colonel129

Feb 23, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    :eek:
    THIS IS SEX!!!
    G'luck with a quick sale... because otherwise I might do something stupid... :bag:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.