1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: $250 shipped Ibanez ATK-300 Red Sparkle finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DeivoxCarnal, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this bass because I was looking for a Stingray sound but didn't want to spend a whole lot.

I'm asking $250 shipped (CONUS) with a very sturdy padded gig bag. (dog not included)

I got a Sterling from a fellow TB'er and this guy just doesn't get any more love. It's been sitting in a case most of the time I've owned it.

ulXpH3S.
    I might take some more pictures tonight as an excuse for a Monday morning bump.

It's got an active triple coil pickup, 3 band EQ plus 3 way pickup selector and volume knob.
    The neck profile is very similar to a P-Bass.
    1.625" Nut width.
    Maple with a matte finish.

This bass is in near mint condition, I can't find any flaws on it.

The fret markers are decals from the previous owner. Not a fan personally, but they don't look awful, so I never bothered to take them off.

EDIT: Oh yeah, trade bait. I would prefer $$$ but as far as trades go I'm pretty open, partial trades for money on your end. Not looking to put in any cash on the deal.
    I am in the market for pedals, 8-bit, gated fuzz, what have you got? Also interested in non-music gear.

2. knarleybass

knarleybass Commercial User

Apr 6, 2005
    Tustin, CA
    Owner of Ulyate Instruments
    i like the dog!

3. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I have heard these do a respectable job of copping the 'Ray tone. What do you think?

4. BillyRay

BillyRay Supporting Member

Jan 20, 2008
    Quebec
    I'm not the seller, but they can come close, altough they do not have the same high end zing. They are very good instruments in their own right though and are pretty versatile.

5. Honestly between the 3 band EQ and the tone switch there's not a lot of tones that it can't nail.

on hold - pending sale

6. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Wow, that was fast. Suppose I should have acted earlier :-(

7. I'll keep you in mind if it falls through.

8. SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.