1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: 3 Basses All made in USA NYC local prefered

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thejrace, Apr 22, 2010.

1. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Looking to try some new basses and also get some cash, so i'm getting rid of all my current basses. Will prefer local deals.

1)My 1965 Gibson EB0. Its by far my favorite bass to play. Extremely light, easiest bass i've ever played (everyone whose played it, wholeheartedly agree), nice deep thud that these are famous for, oringinal pickguard, and all original hardware. It was stripped of its paint at some point in the late 60s. Comes with a period correct gibby lp case as well. It pains me to do this, but the sale of all my other belongings together would only add up to this much, so it has to happen. 800 pp'ed and shipped

2) 1996/1997 Hamer Cruise Bass. In the Metallic blue/white pg/ rosewood board combo. My current player, its just flat out awesome. Nice fat tone. cool 2TEK bridge. These were pretty much custom shop basses with all the work put into these before leaving the Hamer shops. Too much of a jazz neck for me otherwise it;d be perfect. Has its share of nicks and wear, nothing serious. $725 s&P with a gigbag. Add $40 for a nice hardshell case.

3) foundation is sold

Trades:

I'd consider trading one of these for an American Precision bass. Olympic white prefered, board doesnt make much of a difference. Wouldn't mind Butterscotch either.
    Those vintage American reissues would be cool as well. Pics will be up tomorrow, each in a seperate post.
    Not really into PJs. No 5 stringers either. Would consider the foundation for a 212 cab. Thanks anyway.

2. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Have any pics of the Hamer? I have a Lakland Dunn for trade?

4. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Foundation is lost.

6. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    pics up

7. haha your watching the office!
    free bump , i am loving the gibson.

8. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Haha, i noticed that too when i was posting the pics. Thanks for the bump man. I think this episode was the one where Packerd left Michael the "package" in his office.

9. fourfinger

fourfinger Gold Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2003
    Central Ohio
    PM sending on Hamer (my 5 for your 4 ?)

10. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    All PMs returned. Got a few offers, but not what i'm looking for yet. Updated trades as well.

11. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Pms replied to and Price drop.

12. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Bump

13. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    Hey, sent you a PM.

14. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    Will give you a call later tonight or tomorrow. All PMs returned. Bump.

15. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    bump

16. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    long awaited price drop and bump.