1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: 3Leaf Audio Enabler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    I really like this pedal, it sounds amazing through the headphones and the DI is the best that I've tried. I recently got this from TB'r cybersnyder (sale link here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/fs-3leaf-enabler-963335/ ). So why am I selling, you may ask? (I hate when everyone here it's the best item ever but they're selling it anyway lol). I don't really need the headphone amp since I have a Tascam for practice and I've run the EQ mostly flat but used the bass boost and bass E.Q. and it really fattened up my VT pedal. Really was curious to try it since everyone's raved about it: it does live up to the hype but I am needing other things. So I'm selling for what I paid for it two weeks ago:
    $249 shipped CONUSA.
    No picture at the moment, tho you can see it from the link above. In great shape with Velcro and the 3Leaf bag thingy.
    For trades, I am interested in:
    Darkglass Microtube Vintage straight trade
    RODENBERG GAS-707B straight trade
    [sfx] Big Beautiful Bass (B3) + cash
    Zeibek Submarine Designer + cash

That's mostly what I'm looking for at the moment. I will open to other offers but this is what I really need (ja right lol). Could be swayed by a Markbass Super synth but really need the E.Q./pre portion of my board figured out.
    Also willing to take an MXR M87 Bass compressor +$125 may be open to other HiFi slap friendly compressors. Already hasve the vintage warm comp on board (Old World Audio 1960. Dual Optical..way sweet, BWT).

Thanks for looking!
    Álvaro L. Torres

From the website:
    (From 3leafaudio.com)
    The Enabler is a dynamic bass preamp that is really 3 pedals in one: A musical 3-band EQ with enough gain to drive a power amp, a pristine balanced line driver, and a studio-grade headphone amplifier with an auxiliary input. This is the pedal that you will never want to be without.

It took more than a year to design, and there are no compromises. The EQ is a broad, powerful tone shaping tool with switchable mid frequency and a deep switch for extra bottom. A 2 megohm input impedance insures that your tone will be strong and natural whether you are using a modern active bass or an upright with a piezo pickup.The balanced line driver is completely silent and can drive any load with ease. The headphone amp is so advanced that a special internal power supply had to be designed to handle it – no other pedal is using a power supply like this one. It’s simple for the end user though, as The Enabler works off a standard 9v DC center-negative supply.

The aux input lets you connect your iPod or other device and mix it with your bass signal in the headphones. In the studio or on stage, the balanced XLR line driver will send a strong, clean signal into the mixing console.

The Enabler is the perfect tool for the studio, stage or practice. Stick it in your gig bag and soon you won’t be able to live without it.

More info (and manual) available here:http://www.3leafaudio.com/products/t...headphone-amp/

2. melodiaopus

melodiaopus Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Interested in a Xerograph Deluxe?

3. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks for the offer, it's a pretty cool looking E.F. but my Proteus handles most of my needs.

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Bump for a great guy

5. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Up

6. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota