1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: '68 Fender Blackface Showman Blonde tolex w/ oxblood 15" cab pristine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dannlok, Jul 30, 2012.

1. dannlok

dannlok

Apr 30, 2012
    This is an incredible amp that looks and sounds just like the day it rolled out of the factory. Fully restored original 1968 head and matching cab. Gone through and clean bill of health from John Nau in Rochester, NY , Sovteks are about 10 months old.
    15" enclosed cab with JBL 130
    85 watts
    Tilt legs
    Piggy back locks
    Built in vibrato and matching vibrato foot control switch
    $2200 shipped Forward Air inc. Boxed and palleted,delivered to your local Forward Air Inc. pickup site. (usually very close to your airport). You can also pick up locally for -$200 off my asking price. Will consider UPS if its not too much weight, size etc.
    will consider half in trade, the other half cash. Would love a USA Reverend slingshot or similar, i would love gretsch historic series white 3156, ovation solidbodies or storm series hollowbodies from the 60's, Jags, Jazzmasters, Schecter Corsair in white, Reverend Amps.
    I mean , are you ever going to see another one this nice? dont let this one slip by.
    thanks for looking, ill take all the bumps i can get DSCN0864. DSCN0865. DSCN0866. DSCN0868. DSCN0870. DSCN0869. DSCN0873. DSCN0874. DSCN0872. DSCN0876.

2. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    WOW that is such a beauty. Here's to wishing I had $2200 lying around...

3. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Be still my heart

4. D.M.N.

D.M.N. (O))))

Oct 6, 2008
    Los Angeles, CA
    JBL in a tone-ring cab? HNNNNGGGGGG!

5. MrDOS

MrDOS Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2006
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I am a bit confused. The cosmetics are from the 1963 era, the serial number puts it at about 1967. Do you have some pix of the transformers and pots so the correct date can be determined?

6. dannlok

dannlok

Apr 30, 2012
    added pics, send me an offer please. i can work with you.

7. dannlok

dannlok

Apr 30, 2012
    Price reduced to $2000 shipped!