1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: 87 MIJ P 62 RI in LPB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 4Mal, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Super slinky setup with new TIJFs'. Plays like buttah ... (thanks Charlie!) Too many P basses and not enough J's in the house ....

Some dings but over all in great shape and it is a monster player. Really a monster!

Trade for...

MIJ J or MIA J with vintage neck (smallish frets) MIJ 62 or 75 RI preferred.

MIJ Strat or Tele or ??

Key's

Cash $650

(I'm travelling 9/16 through 9/22 but I'll be catching a little TB along the way - umm, that doesn't actually sound quite right ... seeing as my travel will be domestic, I think I'm safe on the health front though...)

[​IMG]

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    [​IMG]

a shot from the previous owner. Pickup and bridge covers are included of course.

3. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

Nice!

Let me know when and if you want to sell that MIJ Jazz you have and we'll talk. ;) You know you'll get tired of it some day . . . :p

Did I see in your profile that you have a 55-01 with the Nordy big singles? How are you liking that? I thought you didn't like Laklands . . .

Bump for one hell of a good guy. Cool looking bass too. For under $700, you'll have a really tough time finding a better P.

4. DEbassist

DEbassist

Jul 7, 2006
    St. Louis
    PM sent!

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Well thanks and back at you of course!

6. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    these 80's MIJ P's are killer! I own one and it's amazing! I kept it and sold a sweet '76 P if that says anything about these MIJ P's.

7. Marc H.

Marc H.

Jan 31, 2003
    Bucks County, PA
    With a trade offer.

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    and returned. Thx, Mal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.