1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT 95 Fender MIM Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Up for sale or trade is my 95 MIM Fender Jazz. This is one of the Squier series they made for a couple of years in the Mexico factory. Not to be confused with later Squiers, this bass is a MIM Fender with a Fender serial number. It is my understanding that these basses were made primarily from US parts under the supervision of US craftsmen, but what do I know. This one has been upgraded with a set of Seymour Duncan Basslines active pickups. I just put a brand new set of EXP strings on it. It is in good overall cosmetic condition. There are some nicks in the finish on the back of the neck, a few on the back of the body, and one on the front of the lower horn. The pick guard has a crack near the jack. This is a great playing and very nice looking bass.

Price is $399, U.S. shipping included.

I will consider trade offers. I may be interested in some amps or cabs. I would also consider some other basses, but I am mainly looking to trade up. I can add some cash for the right deal. Let me know what you have. Thanks!

P5034427.
    P5034435.
    P5034438.
    P5034442.
    P5034434.

2. Trade deal for my upgraded bass? Similar, but much more upgraded.

3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    That is a cool bass and I appreciate the offer, but it isn't quite what I am looking for tradewise. I am pretty set for 5 strings.

4. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Sold locally. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.