Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: '98 MM Stingray w/ FL Moses neck & Bartolini Pup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by zeke, Feb 6, 2006.

1. zeke

zeke

Jul 22, 2004
    A 1998 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray with modifications. The mods include lightweight (I BELIEVE) Schaller tuners on a 24-fret[less] Moses neck w/ diamondwood fingerboard. The MM strap buttons have been replaced with straplocks, but I do not have the locks for the strap. The pick-up has been replaced with a Bartolini MMC but I'll include the original with the bass. Comes with a HSC.

There is some slight wear on the back of the bass. It is a few small scrapes. Also, the nut needs to be replaced as the A-string is buzzing due to wear. The pickguard is also slightly bent as it was supposed to be painted by a friend at one time. She left the pickguard (not the bass; I had the bass) in the back of her car in the hot summer and it warped the plastic a little.

The bass has a black finish with a black pickguard. This bass has been gigged and is in great condition. It has slight wear on the fretboard, but still plays and sounds great. This bass is not pristine, but is still a great-looking and playing instrument. Any questions, just PM me. Ship to 48 States or pick up in Upstate NY. I'm letting this go for $900, a decent five-string fretted bass, or best offer. I've come to accept that I need frets! I also accept Paypal. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. zeke

zeke

Jul 22, 2004
    bump for price change.