1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: A Case and 2 gigbags (Cheap!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Kwesi, Sep 11, 2008.

1. I don't really need these but i would like a heavy duty gigbag like the IGIG thingy that Masiokeo(sp?) is selling so i wanna get these outta my house. I take paypal or money orders. The only trades i'm looking for are a fretless p-bass neck (that can fit a squier p-bass neck pocket) cash on my end, or the aforementioned IGIG bag plus cash on my end.

SOLD! for the case. It's plenty beat up but its light weight and protects your basses fine. It's a little roomy because its generic but that can easily be fixed with foam or something. It also as a nice compartment in the center that actually usable thanks to its large size; cables, straps, sheet music, new strings, clothe, tuner, whatever you want. I'm pretty sure you could fit a laptop in there if you really wanted to :)

IMG_0916.

IMG_0917.

IMG_0918.

SOLD! for the gigbag. It's made by TKL and its ridiculously sturdy for its thickness. As you can see, its pretty thin. Its not made to protect your bass from a bullet or anything, but it's good at what it does. Whatever this mesh material is, is great. Its waterproof, weather proof, and as far as I'm concerned, impenetrable unless you really eel the urge to play darts with a titanium knife. It also has 3 pockets. 2 smaller ones and another meant to hold sheet music and and thin books.

Btw, those aren't footprints the camera just captured the mesh exture really well... looks pretty cool actually

IMG_0924.

IMG_0925.

*PENDING*
    A New Challenger Approches! This is a Ibanez gigbag that i think is awesome. why? Because it has a detachable backpack! Aside from that it's very good at what it does. it has 1-1.5 inches of foam padding that protect your bass from either side and thick 2 inch wide backpack shoulder strap for carrying comfort. Super reliable and great at what i does, this definitely won't disappoint and it doesn't hurt that it looks pretty cool either. Its in practically mint condition because i haven't used it much at all. I think $35 shipped is a fair price for this.

IMG_0929.

IMG_0933.
    EDIT: looking at the thread... i probably don't need so many pics, but they can't hurt. Unless your on dial-up ;)

2. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    PM sent on bag

3. Hey WarriorJoe i tried to send you a PM but it says your box is full... ;)

4. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    If Warrior Joe doesn't take the bag I will. Let me know!

5. WarriorJoe7

WarriorJoe7 Banned

Mar 12, 2004
    Syracuse, NY
    resend the reply... sorry.

6. Polk Salad

Polk Salad

Sep 18, 2007
    PM'd on the TKL :hyper:

7. bump for price drop on the case. somebody take this thing before i decide to trash it :p

8. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    pm'd about the case

9. bump for me accidentally deleting a possible buy message for the ibanez gigbag. Whoever had sent the offer please message me again.

10. Kingskippy2001

Kingskippy2001

Aug 12, 2008
    Ohio
    PM'd you. Maybe I was the one you deleted??

11. Still have this?

12. Rhomco

Rhomco Commercial User

Sep 14, 2005
    DFW, Texas
    Owner Operator: Rhomco Guitars
    Hey Dude, that may be your gig bag but that is my bathroom floor tile! Are the boots I found under the bed yours' too?
    Damn bass players::::::::::::::::