1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Acoustic 106 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sumtingwong, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Nov 25, 2011
    Central Pa
    LOCAL only- Central PA, Baltimore, Philly, NYC area. I can meet you halfway. I am NOT shipping this behemoth.
    70's era Acoustic 106 Cabinet, 2 15in speakers- Original speakers, mind you- Unblown, despite some less than judicious use of the volume knob in my earlier years. I believe these are the Altec-Lansing with the silver cone/dust cover. It will move air. Heck, with the right head, it'll move the bottles off the shelf if you turn it up. It has a nice, smooth mid-range, it can do clean, tight lows, and carries highs surprisingly well.

The cab has some tears in the vinyl on the rear, some dings, but in decent shape overall. Pics forthcoming.

$300 cash, or willing to trade for a Fender Jazz or P-Bass.

2. wish you were closer. I have a white Fender jazz that I'd trade you right now...

3. Sumtingwong

Sumtingwong

Nov 25, 2011
    Central Pa
    Me too.
    I'm right outside Harrisburg. I'd be willing to travel an hour each way, tops. I think KY is about 5-6 hrs from me, but my Geography sucks.

4. Unfinely Tuned

Unfinely Tuned

May 11, 2012
    New Jersey
    HI I know this listing is old, but I am in NJ and have been looking for one of these to use with my 140. If you still have it, please let me know. Thanks!