1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Agile AL-3000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by EagleMoon, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I hate to let it go, but it just sits under my bed collecting dust. :) Upgraded pickup in bridge position is a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates, which costs $100 new. Also included is a hard shell case. This baby plays great and sounds wonderful. The only blemish on the guitar is a little ding on the back top corner. It's about the size of the end of a pencil eraser. I have two guitars right now, and I just don't need both of them. Guitar was out of the house once to have the pickup installed, but the case hasn't. It's brand new. $425 shipped.

I am in need of a decent bass speaker cabinet or, or would possibly trade for a bass. Let me know what you have.

AgileCaseCloseup2.
    AgileCase.
    Agileding.

2. Anybody? I'll drop the price to $400 shipped. This has a brand new hardshell case with it.

3. wow man, simply gorgeous. I havent seen a LP style with that wood combo, it looks absolutely stunning. wish I could buy it off of you, I am in need of a new electric, but I am broke.....college :( free bump and good luck with the sale!

4. Thanks, it IS gorgeous. And I know all about college. I'm going back myself this fall to finish up my bachelors degree. Good luck with your classes.

5. Will also consider trade for bass with maple neck. Need something on the thin side.

6. SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.