1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Aguilar DB112NT - Make a trade offer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by t3ch, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Brand new, basically. I took it out of the box, used it once at practice, and put it back. Will look mint and come in original packaging.

These are great, incredibly punchy cabs. Cut through very well in practice. It's not that I don't like it, it's that I can't afford to buy the 1x15 I wanted to put underneath it right now, so I'm going to stick with the Bergy for now.

$400 shipped or $370 local pickup.

Trades: Not sure what I need/want, but I'm open. I can tell you I probably don't need any pedals, but you're welcome to offer. Basses would probably be the best bet... I am open to cheap basses + your cash or an expensive bass + my cash...

[​IMG]

2. GS112?

3. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    :D

Nah, not much use for another cab right now. If I wanted/needed another cab, I'd definitely keep this one.

4. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Had a PM with some good offers; can't use any of it unfortunately... Back to the top.

5. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I'm surprised the other guy and myself selling these are having a hard time offing them. They usually go quick, and they're excellent cabs.... :confused:

6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    PM'ed

7. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    If his spector 5 were a 4, this thread would be closed. Alas :crying:

8. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I have a PM for an MTD that I am seriously considering... Last bump while I decide.

9. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Trade fell through...

10. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    For those interested in trades, not interested in Fretless or more than 5 strings. I can *maybe* be swung for a 5 string, depending on the deal.

11. rokkitt

rokkitt

Jun 7, 2007
    bronx, nyc
    t3ch

I have the hartke bass attack you want in your sig

pm me if interested

al

12. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Ah whoops I completely forgot to respond to your PM awhile ago, didn't I? Let me check the bank account later and see what I can manage. I don't think it's in the cards this paycheck, but maybe at the end of the month (if you still have it)...

Few PM's responded too, hmmm.... Very interesting indeed :ninja:

13. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Another possible trade in the works... :cool:

14. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Still waiting to hear back on the finished offer... feel free to throw other things at me

15. These are awesome cabs kids. Got mine a couple of weeks ago and I have to say- the whole "big mids" thing is very much overstated.
    I find the DB112 very balanced and focussed.

16. 7thbass

7thbass

Nov 21, 2003
    Houston, Tx
    you have PM

17. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    Traded locally to RobertUI :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.