1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Aguilar DB112nt (x2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nogoodwithnames, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAG0283_1.

For sale or trade, 1 or both of these cabs. Used 1 timed at rehearsal, these cabs are practically new, you'll never be able to tell they were used. Everyone knows how great these cabs are. Low-mids like I've never heard in another cabinet.
    However, I run through the PA most times, and I already have an avatar 212 for those times I need something on stage. Just makes more sense to get a bass that will see more use than these cabs.
    I figure trade value of about $900. Would really like to do a bass of lesser value + cash for me or sell outright for $800 shipped. If you're left of the Mississippi, add $25. Thanks for looking!

Trade interests:
    Fender/squier jaguar
    Schecter Diamond P or J
    Traben chaos core
    G&L
    Open to anything really, worst I can say is no.

2. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Wish I had something on your list for trade. Bump for you.

3. Thanks!
    I may be interested in lots of stuff I don't even know about yet. :) worst I can do is say no.

4. Trade deal in the works, looks like these cabs are gonna be traded today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.