1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Aguilar DB359 w/shockmount rack and power conditioner - $1200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoshB, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I got this not so long ago from my buddy Matt, but frankly, it's just a bit too much for the church gigs I'm doing now, and should really be out there with someone who wants to rock it hard.

Here's what Matt had to say...

I've used the head for about 3 hours, then I moved, and now it's sitting. I have not pushed it hard, but I am taking Matt's word that it needs new power tubes, but have not had that experience myself, due to low hours of use, and not really playing it at rock show levels. As he said, the price for a set of matched tubes from Aggie is about $200, not a bad price, IMO.

The rack ears are slightly bent, but unnoticeable when the head is racked. Other than that, this head is a BEAST!

I'm asking $1200 for the head, rack and power conditioner. I WILL NOT separate, so please, for both our sakes, don't ask. I'm in Northern CA, and would prefer a semi-local deal, as the shipping might hurt for someone on the east coast, but if you're dead set on it, I can get you a quote and go from there, no sweat.

Trades are welcome...

1) Combo Amps
    Aguilar AG500
    MarkBass heads
    Others?

2) Basses, 4's and 5's.
    Lakland (JO, BG, Hollowbody's)
    Fender (Jazz, P, roscoe beck, etc)
    I might even look at Warwicks, but will limit it to LTD's and Infinity's. (hey, a guy can dream right?)

Pictures...

IMG_1199.

DSCF2585.

DSCF2586.

It goes great with that Epifani, which is also for sale...

2. :crying:

3. Mitchthebassplayer

Mitchthebassplayer

Jan 7, 2008
    Queens, NY
    Endorsing Artist: Olinto, La Bella, JuleAmps, Epifani
    PM sent

4. JoshB

All PM's returned. International folks, I'm willing to give international shipping one more go, but please note that as soon as the package leaves my hands, I take no responsibility for it. Too many issues in the past.

5. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

i've been using mine for a few months now , and i gotta say this is an SVT killer , imo .

i compared the DB359 to my friends SVT ,
    and tone-wise , no comparison .
    the Aguilar has got it all .
    more power than i'll ever need , and i run it thru 2-10" and 1-15" Bergantino cabs ...

very useable direct out is mounted in front / with easy to understand controls .

somebody needs to snatch this one up !!

6. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Haven't had GAS this bad since I ate a pickled egg.
    :ninja:

7. JoshB

bump for people not following through...

8. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Endorser Jule Amps Monique
    Bump for an amp somebody should buy, before I break down and do something stupid.:)

9. msquared

msquared

Sep 19, 2004
    Kansas City
    PM'd.

10. JoshB

possible trade in the works...last call for a sweet sweet tubey goodness amp!

11. modulusan

modulusan

Sep 8, 2006
    hello, Im interested in de aguilar only if still available. I have paypal and a friend living in LA for local pickup.thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.