1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Aguilar GS112 Stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Woofenstein, Jun 18, 2007.

1. I'm looking to trade my Aguilar GS112 stack (1xGS112 + 1xGS112NT) for a nice pair of 15's or some combo of 10's. The Aggies are in great condition (a few cracks on the plastic corners, nothing major). The cabs look almost new and sound great! Let me know what ya got!

2. TyKao

TyKao

Jun 29, 2003
    How much are you looking to sell the GS112NT for (including shipping to NYC)?

3. I'd like to see if I get any trade offers before selling the cabs outright. I'll post selling price if I don't get any trade offers within a week or so. Thanks!

4. Eublet

Eublet

Jul 28, 2006
    PM sent on a trade

5. Bump!

6. r379

r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    PM sent.

7. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    PM Sent

8. r379

r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    'Nother PM sent.

9. Cabs are gone!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 18, 2021