1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Aguilar GS112NT (mint!!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by rockstarbassist, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Just bought this a few weeks ago from a fellow TB'er while my GS112 was in transit. Got it on a good deal, and didn't know if my single GS112 was going to be enough for a one-cab/smaller-gig solution with my Trace 300H-

Well, it is! ;)

So, don't need it sitting around in my music room unused as both Aggys together are almost the same specs together as my Whappo, which is my go-to-guy (naturally!).

Thing is pretty much like-new with no fuzz or scraping on the corners.

NT= no tweeter for those who were wondering... ;) Your basic awesome Aguilar GS112 cab just w/ no tweet option (I don't even use mine on the 112"R" anyways!).

Selling cause I want to check out a Boss GT-6B so I'd trade this plus cash for your unit if you've got one!

No other trades needed, thanks! :)

I also have a 10 or 12' banana to Speakon cable that came with one of these cabs, and I already have a 15' ft version that I bought from Pro Cables N Sound a while back should I need it, so no need for this one and so I'll include it.

$320 shipped.

Thanks!
    :bassist:

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    $310 shipped.

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002