1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Aguilar GS212 (4 ohm) $400

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TSanders, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a 4 ohm GS212 that I may be looking to part with. In my previous posting the cab needed caster sockets and casters. I bought both, so now the cab has casters!

Its in pretty good cosmetic shape, with some wear on the plastic corners. It works 100% with no issues. Its a really good sounding 2x12. Ive been thoroughly impressed by it.

Semi local deals only. NO SHIPPING. Im an hour and a half South of Atlanta, but am willing to meet to make a deal happen. Ill drive an hour or so.

$400 or trade for another cab. Just wanting to try something else.

lmkIIaggy001.

shuttle001.

2. PMs replied.

Lots of interest, but nothing firmed up.

3. hello

4. MascisMan

MascisMan Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Dallas, Tx
    if you end up willing to trade outside of the local area let me know (Im in Texas)

5. Thanks. Id consider it, but I havent been able to find a box big enough to ship in.

Last time I didnt have a box, I had a big cab packed and due to what I was charged I decided to NEVER ship a cab if I didnt have a box.

Wish I could be more flexible.

AND, a couple PMs replied.

6. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    If you get a box, I'm interested in buying.

7. Thanks.

Where are you located?

8. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    SoCal, 92359.

9. Wow, ALL the way across the country.

Ill keep you in mind if I can find a box. Ive been 100% unsuccessful thusfar.

10. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Have a Best Buy nearby? Many boxes will work, such as rangetop microwave, etc. I recently shipped a B50-R in a printer box, arrived safely.

11. This should not still be here at this price. IMO youd be hard pressed to find a better sound for $400...................

Local TBers are going to force me to ship?

12. Price looks great to me... I'm looking for something exactly like this too! Unfortunately, I'm *also* in SoCal. Doh! Best of luck!!

13. Looks like we have a deal.

Sale pending...

14. Sold.

Thanks kindly Dave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.