SOLD FS/FT: Alembic/Epifani Rack Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Geoff St. Germaine, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, I've been a temp bass player for a regularly gigging local band for about a year now and they've finally found a permanent replacement. So, now the rig I have for this band is mostly useless to me in my apartment. So, I'm going to do a little testing the water to see if there's any interest in my gear. It is some nice stuff, but I just would rather have a small high quality head and cab or a combo.

Here's the rack:
    Alembic F1-X - Very good condition, some light wear from the screws on the rack ears.
    Korg DTR-2 - Very good condition, some light scratching on the plastic display.
    Furman PL-8 - Excellent condition
    QSC PLX-1602 - Good condition, some light scratching on the handles and front grill.

The cab I have for sale is my Epifani T-410 NYC. A heavy cabinet. Sounds great. I bought it about 10 months ago from Vanselus. Sounds great, never driven hard, only for stage sound.

I also have a T-115 NYC (older design), but the driver was blown when I bought it (used) and I haven't gotten around to ordering a replacement. If anyone would be interested, let me know.

So, first off I'm going to go for trades. I'm looking for a small head (300W-500W) and a small cabinet (2x10, 1x12 etc). Brands I'm mostly interested in are Thunderfunk, Eden and Euphonic Audio (iAmp 300 or 500) for heads and Bergantino, Epifani, Euphonic Audio and Aguilar for cabs. For combos, I'm interested in the Eden nemesis stuff and the Euphonic Audio iAmp 300 combo.

At this point I'm not really going for straight sales, hopefully until after I get a little replacement that I'm happy with. If someone really wants something I have PM me and I'll let you know about a straight sale (thinking more about the Furman and Korg for that).

If you want to email me (it'll be faster), please email me at

Attached Files:

2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Does that tuner tune chromatically, or just E A D G B E or whatever?

Would you willing to sell it seperately? How much?
  3. Dan Knowlton

Dan Knowlton Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes! Supporting Member

What are you trying to do - GIVE US GAS?

BUMP! Nice stuff!

Dan K.
  4. The tuner is chromatic, but since I haven't been able to move anything yet, I'd rather keep it. If I'm able to sell off some of the bigger components of the rack so that it looks like I'll be able to get some sort of smaller rig from the funds of this one, I'll sell it.
  5. Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    How much for the Dingwall??? ;)
  6. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    You still have the F1-x and SF-2? How much for both? Would you trade an SWR SM-900 for both? Or maybe a Eden WT-400 plus cash from me?
  7. shwashwa

Aug 30, 2003
    i'd be interested in that superfilter...
  8. AlembicBob

Dec 28, 2004
    MA, US
    Guys, this is a ten month old thread. It's possible that the stuff is still for sale, but I wouldn't hold my breath...
  9. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Ads listed in the classifieds are to be considered open and offers are permitted until noted by the seller in the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.