1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Alembic F-1X $450 + shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by GreyBeard, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know the pre-amp and you know it's rep. They are going for 1K now. Mine has been always racked and is in good condition. I'm looking to go lighter as I'm getting on a bit and don't want to carry those big amp racks anymore. I'm considering a LMII or Shuttle 6.0 but I'm open to just about anything with cash either way. $450 + actual shipping
    DSC02603.

DSC02604.

DSC02605.

DSC02606.

2. funkifiedsoul

funkifiedsoul Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    I just finished mentioning on another thread that because of it's rep. and the fact that it's hard to find one for sale (used) I expected to hear more chatter about the FX-1. Now here you are selling one. I've always wanted to try it, but/and now have recently purchased the LM11. You've mentioned why you are selling , so I'll just ask if you've had a chance to play the LM11 for a wee comparison?
    Thanks.

3. All I know if the LMII is what I've read on this forum so I can't compare the 2. I do however, respect the opinions of those LMII threads on this forum. As for the F-1X its' tone is best described as delicious. Juicy tube tone with a tight bottom.

4. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Don't sell it, Greybeard.. you'll have bad dreams..

5. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    PMed...I can't stand it any longer!!!!

6. PM'S back atcha.
    sale pending:hyper:

7. DLEE

DLEE

May 24, 2006
    Mableton ,Ga.
    Paypal shot at ya Tom!!!!!