1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Alfonso Iturra Scroll 5 String NT (handmade renowned luthier) flamed maple bo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alfonso Iturra Scroll 5 String NT (handmade by renowned luthier) with flamed maple board. The level of detail in the design and construction of this instrument has to be seen to be believed. It also plays and sounds great.

This is one amazing bass! It features rosewood, chestnut, ash, flamed maple, and lingue.

Thinning the herd so this is a STEAL at $2285 NET to me or best offer. Buyer pays for and/or arranges shipping. Comes with a soft gig bag in fair condition.

I will entertain very limited to trades or partial trades for the following: STR, Roscoe, MTD, Elrick Platinum, Lull, Human (German NTs only) and other custom makers.

DSCN4751. DSCN4739. DSCN4753. DSCN4747.

2. Cool looking bass, looks like something out of a Tim Burton film.

3. BUMP for creative trade ideas or cash offers. Replied to PMs on trade offers some of which are of interest and hoping to hear back. BUMP!

4. 1 trade offer that I am considering but nothing firm yet. Inviting cash and trade offers.

BUMP

5. This bass is STILL available for trades or cash offers. BUMP

6. Thought this was traded but trade fell through at the last second so I am open to all trade and cash offers. BUMP!

7. PRICE REDUCED. Had a couple of trade offers but nothing sticks yet. Feel free to make any reasonable offers. BUMP!

8. I am motivated for cash. Bring me any reasonable offers on this piece please - I am open minded when in need of cash. Thanks for looking. BUMP!

9. Asking $2400 or B/O. BUMP!

10. $2295 or B/O! This is an incredible bass - BUMP!

11. PM'D all interested parties. BUMP!

12. BUMP! Trades? Cash offers?

13. BUMP>

14. bump

15. Some nice trade offers. Thought I was close on one but so far this bass is still available. BUMP

16. This is an amazing instrument. BUMP!

17. bump

18. PMs replied to BUMP

TRADE DEAL PENDING & DEPOSIT RECEIVED - WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN AND IF IT IS FINAL. THIS IS ONE UNIQUE BASS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.