1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Ampeg B4R

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ziddy, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    In trade I'm only looking for guitar gear. Sorry to go to the dark side, but bass just isn't my thing. Specifically I'm looking for a Peavey 5150/6505 or another suitable amp for death metal and/or EMGs (81, 85, 60, etc.). PM me and we can work out a deal.

For payment I'd prefer PayPal, but I can accept other forms of payment if necessary.

Ampeg B4R

1000W Bridged @ 4 Ohms. I'm the third owner and I believe the amp was bought new from Guitar Center in 2003 (according to the previous owner). I've had this amp for a few months, but I've never taken it out of my house, so I highly doubt it's seen any real wear, as it's worked fine for me (using it just for practice).

The amp is in fine shape cosmetically. Operationally the only thing of note is that the Mute switch doesn't latch when you press it, but this could probably be fixed easily (the switch does work, but the latch isn't catching).

Specs:
    http://www.ampeg.com/manuals/B-4R.PDF

$590 shipped to continental US
    If you're in the Atlanta area we may be able to arrange a meetup to save money on shipping.

Aguilar S210 - SOLD

Pictures available upon demand.

2. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    PRICE DROP ON AMPEG B4R: $640 TO $600

3. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    Is the Aguilar still available?

4. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Both are still available. I'll update the topic when this is not the case.

5. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    PRICE DROP ON AMPEG B4R: $640 TO $590

6. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Aguilar S210 is SOLD.

7. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Come on, I really don't want to have to try to sell this excellent amp on eBay!

8. Herman

Herman

Dec 25, 2005
    Lynchburg, VA
    PM sent

9. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    The B4R is still available...

10. Godrok

Godrok

Jul 27, 2005
    PM Sent

11. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Just thought I'd say that the B4R is still for sale. I haven't put it on eBay since someone here's contacted me saying he would buy it, but I haven't heard from him in some time, and I need to sell it before too long...

12. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Hum-de-dum...

13. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    The B4R is still available.

14. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    Perhaps a price drop might pique interest? $570 shipped.

15. Ziddy

Ziddy

Feb 19, 2006
    $550 shipped.