1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT Ampeg SVT-350H Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zachbass02, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachbass02

zachbass02 One Hairy....squatch.

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Ok....this is a relist of the SVT-350H I had posted a couple of weeks back. I pulled the list because I thought I had changed my mind as was going to hang on to it. My mind has changed so here it is again up for grabs. I'm going to leave up for only a short while before I head it off to THE BAY.....:help:

The ampeg 350H head is a powerhouse with 350 Watts @ 4 ohms. One of the best sounding heads for rock by far :bassist: . 9 band graphic EQ. Three band normal EQ, bass, ultra mids, and treble. Speakon and quarter inch outputs. Balanced out with 20db pad, pre or post. Effects loop. Power amp in, pre-amp out. Lots of great features. It has severed me faithfully at hundreds of gigs with out any issues. This is a 2000 model that I have had since 2000. The only thing that has ever needed done was the input jack was replaced while under warranty with an upgraded jack. Two of the sliders have broken off during trasport to and from gigs, but the sliders still work and can be adjusted with a pick. Everything on this amp is functional and fantastic. The only problems with the amp are strictly cosmetic. I'm only looking to sell to get a little more sheen to my tone. Like I said, this amp is fantastic for rock, metal, old school R & B. I'm looking for a little more gospelish sound.

I would like to get $350 obo for it + shipping. So make me an offer and we'll go from there.

2. zachbass02

Jan 3, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    bump

3. Johnny5

Johnny5

Mar 5, 2006
    Calgary, Canada
    PM sent..

4. zachbass02