1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Ampeg SVT 4 Pro and SVT 810E...AMERICAN MADE! My rig for your RIC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Warpeg, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    This rig has been great to me. I love the tone of it, but no longer need it--I mainly use my SVT 2 Pro and SVT 610HLF. This SVT 4 Pro/810E rig is my backup and doesn't get any use anymore.

SVT 4 Pro: This head is in excellent shape and has only about 10 total playing hours on it. The tubes are in perfect working order and show no signs of tonal wear. Included with the head is a three month old Gator 4-space G-Shock shockmount rack. They give 360 degress of ventilation, they're light weight, and are a perfect fit. I'll also include the Speakon to Speakon cord that allows full bridged power out of the head.

SVT 810E: This cab is one year old. It does have a bit of wear on the tolex (a few rips, one area has been covered with a small amount of black duct tape). All around, though, it is in great shape and also only has about 10 total hours of play time on it.

Note: SVT 2 Pro and SVT 610HLF not for sale/trade

000_0287.

000_0283.

I will sell the SVT 4 Pro with the Gator G-Shock rack for $1000. I will sell the SVT 810E for $550.

Trades: only one...this rig for a Rickenbacker 4003 or 4001.

Due to size, these items will not be shipped. I live in North-Central Ohio (Mansfield) and can work something out about meeting you somewhere/delivering, if you're within a reasonable distance from me.

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Sending PM in 5...4...3...2...1...

3. Warpeg

Warpeg

Jun 20, 2005
    Ohio
    PM replied to.

4. Warpeg

Warpeg