SOLD FS/FT Ampeg SVT-410HLF w/2 extra speakers/drivers [Los Angeles]

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by G On Bass, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am done with a Rock project and can now downsize. I adore this cab, expecially with the SVT-7 Pro I've been playing through it!:bassist: But I don't need this much cab anymore and someone else needs to play it.

I am the 2nd owner, and there was some of the usual heavy-cab wear and tear on it when I got it. By that, I mean some frayed corners and feet. It rolls, plays and sounds great. I played nothing but 5 strings through it and it handles it noooo problem....

I also have 2 extra Ampeg drivers for it.

I'm looking to get [DEL]$375 OBO or trade [/DEL](plus or minus cash) for some kind of 2x10 cab or small rig like an Ampeg Micro VR. I need a cab, so no trades for heads only (unless it's a Carvin BX1500...). This is an unusually low price for this.

SOLD!

Specs here: Ampeg: Classic Series - SVT-410HLF

Feel free to ask questions!

Cell Phone Pics....

IMG_20120502_152102.gif
    IMG_20120502_152213.gif
    IMG_20120502_152133.gif
    IMG_20120502_152114.gif

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.