1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Ampeg SVT CL (For Your GK?)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassSurfer, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Just picked this up on an impulse. I LOVE IT and it really is the REAL deal. I just don't really "need" it right now. Most venues in my area (Brooklyn/NYC) have these as a backline, and our band only rehearses once a week (sometimes two) so it really doesn't make much sense. The extra money would obviously help (when does it not?!) :bassist:

Here is the original thread:
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-ampeg-svt-class-made-usa-1017414/

It is still missing the knob. The seller sent them to me in the mail so I will put them on prior to shipment to you. I'm asking $825.00 plus shipping to the CONUS. I will probably ship UPS but if you would prefer FedEx, let me know. She sounds great and you'll get that typical, much loved SVT tone in spades!

Let me know here, or shoot me a text at 646 529 1426

I will entertain trades for Gallien Krueger 1001RBIIS, 700RBIIs, or 800RBs....

Maybe even a Mesa Walkabout? With cash from you for all..

Thanks!

PS: Not really looking for basses here! Would prefer a straight sale for a GK head (nothing micro) or just cash..

2. any interest in an elevenrack with poweramp and road case?
    it's pretty sweet and doubles as an awesome guitar amp/every pedal you can want

3. No thanks. Appreciate the offer. Looking for GK and cash from you or just cash.

4. VeganThump

VeganThump

Jun 29, 2012
    South Jersey
    PM'd

5. Sold! Going down to Jersey!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.