1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT: Ampeg SVT II Pro with warranty

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gastric, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    2009 Ampeg SVT 2 Pro ALL TUBE

100% functional, no issues, visually it's like new with the exception of some very minor rack screw wear. Includes original box and internal packing, original documentation, and most importantly the original sale receipt so you can enjoy the remainder of the 5 year transferable warranty through Nov 2014.

This is my first Ampeg and first all-tube head. It sounds incredible but honestly is simply too heavy for me at 75lbs. It does need to warm up for 15-20 minutes like the manual says before it really rocks, otherwise there's slight tube hum/noise. Just checked out by local Ampeg authorized warranty center who replaced one of the 12AX7 tubes which was extra noisy.

300 PURE TUBE WATTS of Holy Grail Ampeg SVT bass tone.

SALE: $950 + actual shipping

TRADE: Ampeg SVT 4 Pro (plus cash), Ampeg SVP preamp (plus cash), or Mesa 400+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alex1984

Alex1984

Jan 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    There was a fellow with a Mesa Bass 400 (non-plus). Hope you guys can work something out.

SWEET AMP!

3. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    PM coming your way.

4. wow if you were looking for a svt3pro id offer mine these are great amplifiers, classic svt tone and a fraction of the weight.

5. gastric

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Sorry, not enough raw power in the SVT 3 Pro.

Still available.

6. I have a 4 pro that I would love to trade for that tube beast. How much cash are you talking? message me back.

7. smithbasses

smithbasses

Apr 6, 2010
    pm

8. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Pm'd again.

9. gastric

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Sold to NKBassman. Enjoy!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.