1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Ampeg SVT III Pro USA w/ rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by randysmojo, Jan 7, 2012.

1. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm selling my 1996 US Ampeg SVTIII Pro with a 4 space SKB Rack. It's the SLM made in USA version and is great for that Ampeg tone. It works great since I installed some NOS RCA Black Place tubes in the Drive stage. Since then, it seems like more than the advertised poower!!! I am really wanting to go all Genz Benz after playing on my friend's Shuttle 6.0 on my NeoX cab. Therefore, I will trade straight over for a Shuttle 6.0, or sell with rack for $450 plus shipping. It has some rough wear here and there, mostly on the front handles from where I'm guessing the previous owner probably used it without a case. It doesn't come with the DBX compressor that is in the pictures. Ask any questions you may have, and if you are local, I will let you try it out at a gig if you like! I'm going to put on Ebay if I don't get any action on it soon. I really want to get my own Shuttle and give my friend his back!

Attached Files:

2. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Might be able to go with a Shuttle 9.0 with cash on my side too. Just let me know what you have!

3. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Bump

4. randysmojo

randysmojo

Jan 14, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Bump!