1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT Ampeg SVT IIp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stay Gold 1337, Sep 7, 2008.

1. EDIT: okay you probably saw this in my add where i was selling everything and i said i sold everything, but the deal for this fell through so it's now for sale again!

i have an Ampeg SVT IIp for sale here. it's the preamp from the SVT II non-pro. it's in pretty good condition. when i got it one of the rack ears was slightly bent but i straightened it out. it has some mesa 12ax7's in it right now but i will include the originals too. this thing sounds really good, but if you know me you know i love trying different things. very straight forward tone controls, pretty much plug and play, but with the ultra bright and deep switches and the graphic EQ it's pretty versatile too.
    i'll let it go for $325 shipped or $340 shipped in a 4 space rack.

CIMG1274.

CIMG1275.

in the top of the rack there

2. okay i decided to drop the price already haha

3. do you take paypal?

4. i prefer paypal :)

5. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Davenport, IA
    +1 for a cool pre and sick rig :)

6. eshalon

eshalon

Sep 4, 2008
    New Zealand
    Will you send this to New Zealand?

7. PM'd

8. el bumperino (i'm not into the whole brevity thing)

9. deal fell through, back on the market!

10. Stacey1461

Stacey1461 Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2005
    Reading PA
    Someone get this & then buy my Ampeg AP-3350 Power that goes w/ this that's posted.

Thanks for letting put in a plug.....

11. bump, if anyone was wanting this now is the time to act because after thursday i'll be gone for 3 weeks

12. Jefenator

Jefenator Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2008
    Oregon
    Oh, what the hey... sending PM.

13. bump. once again, after tomorrow i'll be gone for 3 weeks so now is your chance!