1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Ampeg SVT810E $800obo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by chaoslord, May 21, 2002.

1. Hey guys I have an Ampeg SVT810E that is only 3-4 months old. It is in perfect condition with the exception of a tear on the rear, left hand corner on the bottom of the cabinet. I am convinced there is no way to keep an 8x10 cab looking pretty since I've never seen it done.

The tear is not noticable from the front at all.

I love the way this thing sounds but I wind up loading my gear by myself alot and it would just be more practical to have 2 seperate cabs for me.

I'm asking $800+Shipping (which will be alot since this is a heavy cab 163lbs) so I'd prefer a local sale/trade. I am in the Los Angeles, CA area and will drive up to 2 hours to meet.

On the trade side of things I am looking for either 2 4x10 cabs or a 4x10 and a 1x15. Preferably 4ohm cabs but 8ohm will do as well. 600-800 watt RMS handling would be prefered.

I am pretty open so let me know what you have.

chaoslord99@hotmail.com