1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT: Analogman, EBMM, ProCo Reissue...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SnakeAnthony, May 5, 2010.

1. So I'm probably going to be flipping a large part of my equipment soon, but I figure I'll start with these. I'm only selling these to fund new gear for a new project. I love these pedals, but I just don't have a use for them right now. Oh well, your gain.

1. Analogman ARDX20 Dual Analog Delay- $235 shipped

This pedal is awesome. All the tone character of a Deluxe Memory Man, but in a smaller, pinker enclosure and with two selectable settings of delay time, feedback, and delay level. It also has an effects loop, which can serve as an expression jack for delay time when you plug in a Volume with a Y-Cable. Apparently, Mike is also working on an external tap tempo. You don't see many of these on the used market, and this one is in pretty near-mint condition. More info on the pedal here.

i376rr.

717nzc.

2. Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K 6181 Volume Pedal- $70 shipped

You know it, you love it, etc, etc. This is the "active" version of the EBMM VPJR, with a 25K pot suitable for the audio path of active or line level instruments. It also makes one hell of an expression pedal when paired with a HOSA Y-Cable, which is what I did. I would include the HOSA had a friend not borrowed and lost mine. But you can get them here.

2ailxe0.

9izsw0.

3. ProCo "Vintage Rat" Reissue with LM308 chip- $130 shipped

Last but not least, the Rat. This is the Vintage Rat, a reissue of the Version 2 Rat produced sometime between 1991 and 2005 (I wish I could tell you more, but there just isn't any reliable way to date these) in Kalamazoo, MI. I picked it up in a trade about a year ago, and it had the chip installed when I got it. Pedal is in pretty good condition on the front, and it works fine, but the back is fairly roughed up, and it's missing the battery door.

2zrjbtg.

16k98nc.

29m934g.

The only trade that really tickles my fancy right now is a Green Sovtek Muff in fair condition. But I could also put up with some other vintage fuzzes, an SFT, or a Pitchblack. I would also put them all together (and possibly other pedals/cash) towards the right P-Bass or tube amp. Just shoot me an offer.

2. TTT

Sorry about the continued lack of pics. I'm trying to get through finals week, and I'm pretty busy. But if you message me I'll gladly pause my studies to get some to you.

3. Bump.

4. Bump for pics and price drops.

5. A lot of nibbles, but no bites yet. Get them while they're here.

6. Bumping this. I let this thread fall way behind. All are still available.