Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Art Levelar Compressor, 2 space rack

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deepestend, Aug 25, 2005.

1. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Let me know if you're interested in either. I will post prices later, but I'm looking for a trade for a wah or synth pedal or a 4 or 6 space rack. Thinking something like a bass balls for the wah/synth. Let me know if you've got something you want to trade. The 2 space rack is an skb, good condition but used, not abused, and not a rotorack. Got the Levelar on a trade a while ago and just doesn't do it for me. I'm in NYC and can take pix over the weekend if you're interested.

edit:

got a bassballs and traded for a 2 space rack

ART is now for sale: $55 + shipping from 10019

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I have a 6sp. SKB case (old one--not roto) with a little scuffing from use, but in good cond (all latches and seals work fine...) I am willing to trade as I could a two sp (the 6 sits unused for some time now)

e-mail me at ekstasis1@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
    Max

3. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    rack is probably gone... but I still have the compressor if anyone wants to make a trade.

4. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    bump