1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT: Art Levelar Compressor, 2 space rack

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deepestend, Aug 25, 2005.

1. deepestend

deepestend Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    Let me know if you're interested in either. I will post prices later, but I'm looking for a trade for a wah or synth pedal or a 4 or 6 space rack. Thinking something like a bass balls for the wah/synth. Let me know if you've got something you want to trade. The 2 space rack is an skb, good condition but used, not abused, and not a rotorack. Got the Levelar on a trade a while ago and just doesn't do it for me. I'm in NYC and can take pix over the weekend if you're interested.

edit:

got a bassballs and traded for a 2 space rack

ART is now for sale: $55 + shipping from 10019

2. maxvalentino

maxvalentino Endorsing Artist Godin Guitars/ Thomastik-Infeld

I have a 6sp. SKB case (old one--not roto) with a little scuffing from use, but in good cond (all latches and seals work fine...) I am willing to trade as I could a two sp (the 6 sits unused for some time now)

e-mail me at ekstasis1@hotmail.com if interested.

Thanks
    Max

3. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    rack is probably gone... but I still have the compressor if anyone wants to make a trade.

4. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    bump