1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/FT Ashdown ABM 500 EVOII 410 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by atauntaun, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Endorser Jule Amps Monique
    Looking at getting a new set up and need to let this amp go. Check out this page for specs.
    http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=legacy&ID=11
    I would say it is probably an 8 out of 10. It has a few scuffs in the tolex on the back and it needs two replacement knobs, which I am trying to get a hold of. The pots are there and work fine, it just needs the knobs.
    For cash I will take $500. This set up weighs a bit over a hundred pounds so I don't think shipping it will be an option. However if you are in CA I can meet halfway, deliver, etc to anywhere in the Bay Area, Santa Cruz, Sacramento, and Fresno.

Trade items I am interested are:
    Aguilar DB112 or DB112NT Cab
    Any Small and light 10 or 12 cab considered.
    Genz-Benz Shuttle
    Depending on the item +/- cash negotiable.

I will try and post a few pics in a bit.
    Thanks for looking.

2. dsDodgers

dsDodgers Banned

Sep 7, 2008
    sunny so cal
    how bout a road trip to carlsbad? :p

3. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Depending on the deal I would maybe go as far as Valencia, but that would be it. :smug:

4. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Here's some pics. Sorry about the funky orientation.

Attached Files:

5. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Currently looking for a small head to replace this with. Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0 or 6.0, Eden WTX260, other small heads I haven't thought of. Doesn't have to be pretty just has to work. All trades will be considered.

Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.