1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS./FT - ASHDOWN ABM 810 - NEAR BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jarrod cunningham, Sep 11, 2008.

1. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    this baby is like new ...

ashdown abm 810 . this is a older unit that i have been told was a very early us distribution . it has selinium? speakers and they sound incredible !!!!! it has also been in a flight case most of its life ... has a couple od small scuffs on the outter corners . no leather is missing .... a slight scuff on the grill and thats it !!!!! no shipping unless YOU arrange everything . i am willing to drive about 100 miles or half way to meet someone near alabama .... super clean unit !!!! 800.00 or best offer

MAKE AN OFFER .... ALL I CAN DO IS SAY NO .... SPECTOR BASSES ARE ALL IM INTERESTED IN ON TRADE !!!

there are some pics on my profile of these items . any other pics will have to wait until sat ......

NO THE CASES DO NOT COME WITH THE UNITS AT THIS PRICE !!!!!

07-29-08_1517.