Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT: Ashdown ABM EVO 500 rig - London, UK

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rusty Chainsaw, Mar 20, 2004.

1. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    I'm selling on my Ashdown rig. It consists of:
    ABM EVO 500w head - 500W @ 4 ohms, blendable valve/solid state preamp, graphic/rotary EQ, sub-harmoniser, and all the other Ashdown staples (full spec is on www.ashdownmusic.com ). In 100% working order.
    ABM BP1510TX cab - 4 ohm cab with 2x10", 1x15" plus tweeter cab. 650W power handling, Ashdown "Blueline" speakers, tweeter attenuation switch. A few little "battle scars" on the back of the cab, but the front is completely unmarked and clean. Is in 100% working order.
    It's a great sounding rig... for sale for £1200 or near offer. Will also consider a trade for an Ampeg SVT-III rig with similar cab setup, or a Mesa/Boogie Bass 400+.

I'm in South London, UK.

Russ :bassist:

2. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Bump... :)

3. Hey is that rig still up for sale? And would you be prepared to split the cab and head?

4. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Yep, still for sale. Got it up on Ebay at the moment, as it goes. But I'd rather not split the rig, ideally.

5. ah ok. Well if you dont sell it on ebay Im certainly interested in the cab. And Im doubtful if youd be interested but I have a peavey210 and a peavey 410 to get rid of, maybe a part exchange thing?

cheers :hyper:

6. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    Are they 8 Ohm cabs? Are they the TX or the TXF series? If so, then I might be persuaded to sort something out... got my eye on an EBS HD350 head at the moment and will need some cabs to go with it...

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Oh yeah? me too ;)

8. erm looked on the backs of the cabs:-

210TVX, 4 ohms, 175 watts rms, vinyl covering.

410TV - 8 ohms 350 watts rms, carpet covering.

I use these together with a ABM 500 and they seem fine
    the 210 is a year old but the 410 is the older style with the spiky writing on the grill.

9. Tell me you didnt just sell your rig on ebay for £750!!!

10. Rusty Chainsaw

Rusty Chainsaw

Oct 15, 2002
    The Cronx
    It was the only bid... :(

Ah well, looks like I can still get what I want though... :D