1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT AT&T 3G Microcell

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by kulit17, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

If you don't know what this is, it basically allows you to use your internet as an AT&T cell tower. Plans are also available for unlimited talk time. Check AT&T for more info. Easy to setup and can work with most AT&T 3G cell phones. It's in like new condition and only has been used for almost three months flawlessly.

I had previously lived in a basement and had great signal with this thing, but then moving to my new house, I have excellent service without it. So she's up for sale for $150 shipped. Includes everything that it came with, manuals, module, power adapter, and GPS antenna (to verify its not being used out of the country)

Trades I would consider would be Mono gig bags (dual preferably), 4" straps, perhaps comp pedals, but i think I may be open to other trades, PM me and check :D

Attached Files:

2. kulit17

Bump

3. kulit17

bump for last full day.....taking offers tooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.