1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Avatar B112/C15 stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dr Stankface, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I've got a bit more GAS than I can handle at the moment so I'm going to let these guys go. Would much prefer to do a local deal in north Florida but am will to ship at the buyer's expense.

Avatar B112: Rat hair is in great shape on it and has seen nothing but at home use. This IS the rear ported cab. Has one 1/4" input and one speakon input. I will include a speakon to 1/4" adapter at no charge so the cabs can be linked! Looking for $150+ shipping.

Avatar C15: Another rat hair in great shape and rear ported. Has one 1/4" input. $175+ shipping.

For trades I'm mainly looking for Aguilar DB series cabs. Will be willing to trade both cabs for a single cab and can add cash if needed! I will post pics in the next day or so. Let me know what ya got!

2. PMs replied and bump! Will get pics tomorrow.

3. Bump.

4. So my daughter decided that she needed to take pictures of the inside of the toilet. Will try and get some up soon.

5. timber22

timber22 Supporting Member

I'll bump just because that's funny !

6. mordechai

mordechai

Dec 8, 2007
    Maine
    How many watts and ohms is the c15? Have you ever used it as a stand alone cab?

7. 112 sold! Keeping the 15 for my studio. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.