FS/FT: Avatar B115 Kappa Pro 4-ohm Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thundar, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Thundar

Thundar Supporting Member

I have a front ported Avatar B115 4-ohm cab with Eminence Kappa Pro driver in it that I no longer use. I know theres been a few TB'rs out there looking for one of these in the past, so I thought I would throw it out there FS or FT. Its in very good condition, never gigged with it. Will sell it for $200 plus shipping...which Im sure would be expensive cause its fairly heavy and bulky. Open to trades for other cabs, heads or basses. Right now I'd like to find a Hartke VX210 or 2.5XL ideally to trade it for...but Im open to bout anything you wanna run by me.

Attached Files:

2. TMacATK

TMacATK

Jul 9, 2008
    Davis, CA
    Your cabinet is inside out! :eek:

3. quadrogong

quadrogong

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    ...weight & dimensions? any photos of the front?

4. Thundar

Thundar Supporting Member

It weighs about 68 lbs, and it is 27x25x16..I will try to post a better pic later tonight, but that is a photo of the front - with the speaker pulled so I could be sure of what speaker it was. Thanks!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021