1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS/FT: Avatar B410 NEO 4 ohm in orange tolex. Near new. zip 21014

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thedude77md, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have preferred 12s for the past decade but figured I would give 10s another try. This cab sounds great for a 4x10 but I want to switch back to 12s.

Cab is near new. There is a very tiny ding in the tolex on one of the edges, shown in the last picture. This is what I call "not quite new but much better than Guitar Center off the wall new." :)

Heavy duty locking casters have been installed. As these are already pretty light, it's super easy to move.

Dropped to $375! I would prefer not to ship and can meet you anywhere between DC and Philly (my zip is 21014). I will ship though at the buyer's expense including packing cost from FedEx Office.

For trades, I am interested in:

-One, 4 ohm 2x12 cabinet
    -Two, 8 ohm 1x12 cabinets
    -One 8 ohm 1x12 plus $
    -One of those Avatar TB three way cabs
    -Schroeder cabs that aren't 2 or 4 x10's

As far as brand of cabinets for trade, I'm not too picky though I would prefer something not covered with rat fur and in the same price range as Avatars. I would make exception for the Genz NeoX series on the rat fur (I miss the Uber 2x12 and NeoX 212T I once owned!). Throw whatcha got at me. I may be able to do a *little* cash on my end.

On to the pics- the lighting in my house is awful, sorry, but you can see it's in excellent condition.

P1250107.

P1250111.

P1250104.

P1250103.

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Tempted!

3. She's negotiable and I can meet you near DC!

4. Frank_Lane

Frank_Lane

Nov 21, 2010
    I know you said you would prefer not to ship but I'm curious to see how much it would cost to ship this to aurora Colorado 80012. I know it's not going to be very cheap.

5. Frank_Lane

Frank_Lane

Nov 21, 2010
    Also is it 4 ohm?

6. Yup. See the thread title :)

As far as shipping cost, I have no way of determining what the package size would be and how much the packing materials would run. I'd take a guess of $100-125 based on experience.

7. Bump for a price drop to $375

8. Bump- some interest but nothing firm yet.

9. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Pm'ed

10. On hold. Deal pending.

11. sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.