1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/FT - Azola Bugbass EUB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Yamarc, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Yamarc

Yamarc Supporting Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    BugBass serial #B8003 was made in 1998 and, as you can see in the photos, it in great physical shape.

The body is solid Ash in a natural satin finish. The fingerboard is Bubinga with the optional position markers. It has a dual-element K&K piezo in the bass side wing slot of the bridge and a simple, passive volume control.

This bass comes with the Azola custom gig bag andwas originally sold through Bass Central. I am the second owner and, once again, I find myself without the required time to learn how to play the EUB well enough to justify the price paid to own such a fine bass.

I will sell outright for 1200.00. I will ship anywhere in the continental US for only 25.00.

I would also consider the following partial trades -

- A REDDI (di box) or
    - A cheaper, but decent precision bass (pref. Lakland Skyline Glaub) or
    - A Rob Allen (pref. mouse) or
    - An NS WAV4 (to collect dust, I'm sure)

Been doin' business here a long time....let me know wha cha got.

Email me for pics or click here- http://www.collegecentral.gcm.cc/Photo/PhotoDetail.aspx?physicalname=187702

2. is this the original bug bass? could you post pictures? any interest in a g&l l2000 blueburst?

3. sorry. there is a picture and it is from 98. should have read more carefully. also have sadowsky preamp di.

4. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
    I have a wav with undercover case and flight case
    I would trade
    if you interested?

5. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York