FS/FT: Azola Jazzman I

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dcr, Dec 5, 2004.

1. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Testing the waters here -- looking to sell or trade my Azola Jazzman I bass. It's a great-sounding bass set up with Basslines MM and Basslines tone circuit. V/B/M/T with adjustable pull-to-activate slap contour switch. Light swamp ash body with gorgeous birds-eye maple neck and board. Very comfy, narrow jazz neck. Hipshot D-Tuner installed. Ships in NOS Warrior gig bag.

This bass was reviewed by Bass Player magazine in September '98. Nut has been replaced. It's in pretty good condition, but has a fair amount of player's wear. Notably around the "G" string - previous owner was a heavy slapper that didn't trim his nails! Also, some buckle dents/rash on back that doesn't show up in photos. Other minor cosmetic dings only -- no playability issues at all!

Trade for mostly 5's (some 4's/6's too) or maybe a high-power cab. High on GAS list are Epi Jack Cassady, Lakland Hollowbody, MTD Heir, Cort Josh Paul, and Bergie HT322.

Here's a link to a bunch of pix: http://community.webshots.com/user/dcr72104

Buyer pays shipping and PayPal.

2. spc

Apr 10, 2004
    South of Boston
  3. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
  4. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    What's your price for an outright sale?
  5. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Sorry. I posted it on Bassgear.com but not here. Asking $650 plus shipping, PayPal, etc.

If you'd like to discuss, send me a PM with phone number and I'll call this evening.

6. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL