1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS/FT Bag End S-15D and S-15XD for $650.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flat Bass, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Bag End S-15XD and S-15D for $650.00. They are both in great shape. I have a box to ship one in but not the other. You will have to pay shipping needs for one box if I cant find another and shipping on both cabs. If you do not know anything about the cabs go to www.bagend.com and look up the S-15XD and S-15D and read about em. They are very efficient cabs and any amount of watts push them great. This is a good price for these two cabs if you probably do not already know so.

Trades considered are 2 Aguilar GS 1-12 cabs in excellent shape. :cool: :bassist:

2. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    How much for the Bag End S-15XD? Got a pic?

I've got a pair of aguilar cabs.

3. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    JB,

Yeah sorry man I have no way to do pics. I promise though they are both in excellent condition. They have not been pushed hard at all. How old are your ag 1-12? Let me know if you want to work out a trade ok.

Thanks

4. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Less than 6-months. Yours?

5. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I think I have talked with you before about trading basses too. My name is Freddie Smith and I had that R bass 5 for sale for a while. You remember? The Bag End S-15D is around 2 years and the S-15XD I am not sure because I bought it used too but it looks a little better than my S-15D and it has the nuetrik speakon connectors which leads me to belive it is around a year or so? I am up for trading if you are.

6. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    The Aguillars are now sold.

JB

7. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    Are these avail? - I'm more interested in the S-15XD (I've got an S-15D).

thanks!