Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS/FT Bag End S-15D and S-15XD for $650.00

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Flat Bass, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    Bag End S-15XD and S-15D for $650.00. They are both in great shape. I have a box to ship one in but not the other. You will have to pay shipping needs for one box if I cant find another and shipping on both cabs. If you do not know anything about the cabs go to www.bagend.com and look up the S-15XD and S-15D and read about em. They are very efficient cabs and any amount of watts push them great. This is a good price for these two cabs if you probably do not already know so.

Trades considered are 2 Aguilar GS 1-12 cabs in excellent shape. :cool: :bassist:

2. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    How much for the Bag End S-15XD? Got a pic?

I've got a pair of aguilar cabs.

3. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    JB,

Yeah sorry man I have no way to do pics. I promise though they are both in excellent condition. They have not been pushed hard at all. How old are your ag 1-12? Let me know if you want to work out a trade ok.

Thanks

4. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    Less than 6-months. Yours?

5. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I think I have talked with you before about trading basses too. My name is Freddie Smith and I had that R bass 5 for sale for a while. You remember? The Bag End S-15D is around 2 years and the S-15XD I am not sure because I bought it used too but it looks a little better than my S-15D and it has the nuetrik speakon connectors which leads me to belive it is around a year or so? I am up for trading if you are.

6. JRBrown

JRBrown

Jun 21, 2000
    North Carolina
    The Aguillars are now sold.

JB

7. WesW

WesW <>< Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2002
    St Joe Beach, FL
    Are these avail? - I'm more interested in the S-15XD (I've got an S-15D).

thanks!